Friday, March 19, 2010

Wait, it's mid-March already?

Pardon the self indulgent blog, but I am starting to go into full on panic mode. I can't believe I only have 6 weeks left here! I feel like I have done absolutely nothing on my London bucket list, and though my many facebook albums beg to differ, I need to start getting my tourist on to the max (please say in the Target lady voice) if I am going to see everything I want before I have to return stateside.

Coming Attractions include:
Visits from Megan(s), Marissa, Kaylee, and Grace
Trips to Amsterdam, Germany, Vienna, and Nice
Madame Tussauds--they have a Zac Efron wax figure. How could I possibly pass that up.
Hampton Court--Elizabeth I is one of my top five historical figures, it is essential to make it to her household before I depart.
Abbey Road--I will get this picture and very possibly get hit by a car attempting it.
Finding someone from Harry Potter. From the lack of luck I've had so far, I think I might have to make a stop at Brown to see anyone connected to the film
Go see The Scottish Play at Shakespeare's Globe Theater
Portabello Road
Countless museums including the Tate Modern

And Lord knows what else. Tomorrow Anna, Mom and I are going to have high tea at Harrods, then spend the afternoon enjoying Knightsbridge and South Kensington. Then tomorrow night we have tickets to see Private Lives starring Kim Cattrall! I've had a great time having them here, I can't believe how quickly the week flew by; we even managed to fit in a day trip to Paris!

I am ready to conquer these next 6 weeks. I refuse to go back to the states with any unfulfilled wishes if I have the power to make it happen. Until then,

Cheers!



P.S. Just for good measure, here is my family standing in front of a monument. The journalist in me won't let this space be filled with gray!

No comments:

Post a Comment